Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update

Hello everyone! I know, I have been gone pretty much for at least over a month! I have just been so busy pretty much getting myself settled into the YouTube makeup & beauty community. And now, at 12:02 AM, I have time to finally post on my book blog for my lovely followers :D

So, update on the books I've read and checked out from the library. There are SO many that I need to review. But basically, here is my mini library loot.

Enna Burning & Book of a Thousand Days
by Shannon Hale

Pants on Fire

by Meg Cabot

Piratica
by ... (I'm really sorry but I don't remember the author's name :()

The Other Woman
by Jane Green

That Summer
by Sarah Dessen

And probably some more ...

But the book I would have to say is absolutely STELLAR is, hands down, The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han.

I promise I will update more often!! Be expecting some more reviews from me soon!

Muah!

♥eums


No comments:

Post a Comment